- 18-Inch Turbine Alloys
- Leather Upholstered Seats
- Front Seats with Electrical Adjustment
- 8.8-Inch Colour Display with Navigation
- Apple CarPlay & Android AutoApple Carplay® requires an iPhone 5 or later version of iPhone, running iOS 7.1 or above. The function of Apple Carplay® requires mobile data for full capability. Compatibility and performance can vary and change. Android Auto® requires an Android 5.0 or later version of Android, installed with the Android Auto® Application. The function of Android Auto® requires mobile data for full capability. Compatibility and performance can vary and change. Android Auto® and Apple Carplay® is available* on, and compatible with, Infotainment Systems installed in select Alfa Romeo vehicles. FCA is not responsible for the availability, compatibility or use of applications, products and software supplied or supported by third parties.
- Passive Entry
- Rear Back-Up Camera
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Lane Departure Warning
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- 7-Inch Colour Instrument Cluster
- Rear View Mirror Autodimming
- 25W Bi-Xenon Headlamps
- 6 Airbags
- 8 Speaker Sound System
- Alfa DNA™ System
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
REIGNITE THE FLAMES OF DESIRE
We call it 'meaningful beauty'. The Alfa Romeo Giulia’s sports car substance is cloaked in style, its mechanics create emotion from the very first moment you see it. There's no drama in its design, yet every choice is dramatic for a genuine enthusiast. The Alfa Romeo Giulia brings back the essential Alfa Romeo spirit to become an 'instant classic' piece of work.
ARRIVE IN STYLE
From elegance to sporty, the Alfa Romeo Giulia offers a range of wheel options.
SIMPLY DRIVER CENTRIC
The cockpit of the Alfa Romeo Giulia was conceived to put the driver at the centre of all its ergonomic features. The dashboard, speedometer, gearbox and the innovative steering wheel are created to enhance the driving experience. The first thing a driver will sense once on board are the premium quality materials and the minimal, yet refined, approach of the design. No detail has been left to chance. Harmony between man and machine. Explore the range of available interiors on the Alfa Romeo Giulia.
THE FOREFRONT OF TECHNOLOGY
Underneath the studied mix of class-leading technology and expert engineering, every detail of the Alfa Romeo Giulia is intended to stir emotions. It’s a unique approach to designing automobiles that has been part of Alfa Romeo’s innovative heritage for more than a century
“Veloce" is an evocative name born in 1956. Since then, it identifies sporty and distinctive Alfa Romeo models. Today the legend returns, with a unique style that emphasises its outstanding performance. The Giulia Veloce is immediately recognisable due to it’s distinctive features: a front bumper with enlarged air inlets to frame the characteristic trilobe, gloss black window surrounds and bi-xenon 35W headlights. It also has an exclusive rear design, with a sporty bumper characterised by a unique rear diffuser to achieve better aerodynamic efficiency.
SAFETY PUT TO THE TEST
Recording an overall score of 98 per cent, the Giulia achieved a 5 star ANCAP safety rating with strong performance across all four key areas of assessment. This rating applies to all 2.0 litre petrol Giulia variants.
SAFETY AND EXCITEMENT COME AS STANDARD
Alfa Romeo’s commitment to vehicle safety extends to the Giulia’s advanced safety and security features designed to help keep the driver and passengers out of harm’s way.