A lot is included in the Alfa Romeo 4C price, and all are the ultra luxe features you’d expect from an Alfa. However, the 4C Coupe and the Coupe Launch Edition have slightly different specs and price points.
There is definitely a lot packed into the Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and the Coupe Launch Edition. It all depends on whether you want more of a ‘sports car feel’ or a more ‘race car feel’; the 4C coupe is definitely a premium super car with luxury specs to match. The Launch Edition has more prominent race car engineering and is meant for serious speed. Here are some of the specs you’ll find in both the 4C Coupe and the Launch Edition, as well as the specs that are exclusive to each vehicle.
• A 1,750cc turbocharged petrol engine
• 4 cylinder, turbocharged 240hp (177kW)
• Rear wheel drive 6-speed TCT with gearshift paddles
• Air conditioning
• Power side mirrors with demisting system
• Ultrasonic anti-theft alarm system
• Cruise control rear parking sensors
• Black velour floor mats with 4C logo
• Bi-LED headlights and LED taillights
• Sports seats in black leather upholstery
• 17/18-inch (front/rear) 5 twin-spoke alloy wheels
• Alfa Romeo 4-speaker sound system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Red brake callipers
• Carbon fibre headlight surrounds,
• Wing mirror covers and rear spoiler
• Alfa Romeo car cover with 4C logo in red
• Sports seats in mixed leather & microfibre fabric with contrast stitching
• 18/19-inch (front/rear) 5-disc alloy wheels with shadow finish
• Pirelli racing tyres
• Racing suspension
• Sports racing exhaust system
Which car you choose all depends on your purpose for owning an Alfa Romeo 4C, and the price range varies for each. The Alfa Romeo 4C price point for the Launch Edition is slightly higher than the 4C coupe, because it does have added, authentic race car features that the Coupe does not. However, these two versions of the 4C are 100% pure joy to drive; smooth and lithe with superior handing. Each has the signature Alfa DNA system that separates them from other race cars and super cars. They also sport the style and luxury that Alfa is known for.
For more information on how you can own a 4C Coupe or a 4C Coupe Launch Edition, contact us at our website to find a local dealer or to schedule a test drive. Your Alfa Romeo 4C awaits!